About Me

My photo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Full-time student at John Carroll University in the fabulous Cleveland area.... Trying to make my mark in the world slowly but surely.

Monday, September 21, 2009

WebLog 3

I chose option B and chose to interview students.
The first student I interviewed said that the ideal course website should include an interactive syllabus. He said that it should contain online resources that would be beneficial to visit in the class and then leave space for power-points and such.
The second person I interviewed stated that she didn't like online based course sites because she believed it to complicate the process to much. When I asked her to elaborate she said she prefers to have something tangible in front of her. She also said that she likes when a teacher hands her things and then explains them.
The last person I interviewed said that his perfect course website was one that enabled him to easily communicate with other students in his class. It would be ideal to have a site where students could discuss what was taught in class and would help him focus on what he learned. the last thing he mentioned was that by seeing what everyone thought about what they learned in class it would be much easier for him to master the material.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Toby & Matilda

Toby & Matilda
love.